Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 19:57:56 -0500
Yo, ferret love slaves ... if you are reading this and are going to the
York show today, please find Tammy/Kesreal for me and slap her. She
likes that. JUST KIDDING. God I'm a riot. Seriously, go hug her, say hi
for me, and ask her to take a phone pic... she'll take it and instantly
send it to my phone. She's good people.

Oh yes, and the Oracle would love someone to go up to Peg Francisco and
tell her the Great Robed One sends blessings.

Tell The Bob "happy hairballs" for me.

Lastly, if BIG is there, will someone go push his tummy with their
pointer finger and see if he giggles?

Wolfy

[Should you mean me, I won't be there. :-(  Maybe next year! BIG]