Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 06:48:36 -0700
The Northern Nevada Ferret Network and The Biggest Little Ferret Shelter
will host their second annual Ferret Frolic October 9th. 10 AM till 4 PM
at the Northtown PetCo, Reno Nevada.  Contests, games, play area, resting
area.  Awesome raffle prizes.  Great ferret vet speaker.  In order for
your fuzzie to frolic, we require each ferret to have proof of current
distemper and rabies vaccinations, as well as recent ADV negative test
from your veterinarian or a Lab.  Our main goal is to keep our frolicking
fuzzies as safe as possible while we all have fun.  Please join us for
this event.  You do need an excuse to come to Reno, don't you?  Bring
money, keep Reno green ;)

Ardith
http://www.nnfn.net
http://www,renoferrets.org