From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:06:10 -0800
Hey!

I posted several t-shirts: four hand painted, airbrushed ones of
ferrets and several Jeanne Carley Kits Ahoy! and Flower Child as well.
The hand airbrushed t-shirts are one of a kind works of art. The artist
did a great job of capturing a ferret's attitude in these graphics!
There are three large and one XL available. Once they are gone, that's
it! There will not be any more exactly like these anywhere!

The Jeanne Carley t-shirts are out of production, so these may be the
last ones you'll see for awhile. So, come capture a piece of history!

I have also posted several ferret books like Farley & Breezy, Duck &
Cover, Wild Waters, and The Adventures of Frank and Tom.

Stop by our store at
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Laughing-Ferret
and pick up some fun things and help a shelter!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager
Lane Area Ferret Shelter & Rescue
Eugene, OR