From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:22:44 -0400
Oh, very good, Bill and Margie!  Maybe the folks who offer will let you
two and Pam put the ferret sitting offers to help those in the services
on the three lists and there can be triple coverage!  One thing I have
noticed is that those under stress often don't think of all the places
they could try so if multiple places have this info then there is the
best chance of helping folks and ferrets!

[Moderator's note: An FMLer volunteered as well -- let's see if we can
get everyone together now!  BIG]