Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:15:33 +0100
Having tested it, I confirm that AIR CANADA and DELTA are ferret friendly !
I flew from Paris to Montreal with Douk in the cabin with me and he spent
quite a few times outside his luggage, curled up in my lap :p He is a
verrrry cool and quiet ferret though.

When making my reservations, just had to specify I had a small animal on
board (they didn't ask me what kind but apparently, saying "a ferret"
wouldn't have changed anything)

Pay around 80 USDolls for a one way trip.

You MUST have all his vaccines ok and a paper from your vet, if possible
not older than 3 days, specifying your ferret is in good condition.  Mine
added that this ferret COULDN'T bear being separated from me :) just in
case we meet a loney desk agent :)))

And voila :) off we went !

I hopeit helps, good luck !

SoMK