From:
Mike Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 10 May 1994 11:33:34 -0400
Andre FURET MON AMI et al, bon jour
Do not worry about the dead sleep of ferrets. This is common, especially
among younger ferrets.  We have owned-or been owned by ferrets-for about 15
years, and have seen this many times. But every time we see a totally limp,
nonresponsive ferret, our first thought is that we have lost one of our
little guys, even though, intellectually, we know this is normal for a
tired ferret.

There is no anemia, and it is not dangerous to the ferret's health.
When they wake up, or when youfinally wake them, they will be right back to
their fun-loving rambunctious lives.

C'est tout normale. Mike