From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 14:06:57 EDT
 Hi Everybody..

I didn't die or something..  I am behind again..  as ususual..  As you know,
my first and formost priority is to the little ones under my care.  and in
order not to have the phone and utillity bills [within limits] every shelter
has that sap their operating budget I have other work I do here at home that
takes some time up now and then... so there are sometimes just not enough
hours in my day..  I will get caught up soon again..Promise!!

To everyone that has not heard from me in reply to messages sent... I will
be answering each one of you as soon as I can..

Bless you all for your help to me and shelters everywhere...

 TTYS..  Dayna  {{{}}}  :]
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
'resident of the 'Marvellous Menagerie of Mirthful Mayhem'
             MMOMM!!!