Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:07:18 -0700
Dooks All ~!

Just a reminder that the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be having
it's monthly meeting on Saturday September 13, from 6pm-9pm at the
Clairmont Mobile Home Park recreation center, 13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon
City.

Visitors and guests are always welcome.  Ferrets are welcome if they are
current on their vaccinations, have tested ADV-, and are healthy.  Make
sure you have a carrier handy for your kids so they have a safe place to
be when you are not with them.

POTLUCK DINNER - Bring what you like ( and what you wish to share) and
please bring your own eating utensils.

We'll be having a special BENEFIT RAFFLE at the meeting along with
DOORPRIZES~!~!~!~!

YOUR FERRETS AUTUMN YEARS - Chris Mathis of the Oregon Ferret Shelter
will give a lecture on what every fuzzy-luver should know abput their
ferrets health considerations and care as they get older.

GREETING CARD CONTEST - for each meeting we will be having a greeting
card contest.  Make your best ferret related card to enter in the
contest.  This meetings categories can include: Back to school / Spring
into Fall / Autumn / Labor day

Please note - all cards will be kept by the PFSN.  Next year we will take
all the cards and create 'A Year of Fuzzy Greetings' card sets to be
auctioned off as a fundraiser.  Since the cards will be kept it is
important that you DO NOT use 'original' or 'only' photographs.  If you
are using a photo of your kids on the card, please use a duplicate photo.
Any photo store would be able to make a copy.

For directions or other information please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or the PFSN via the Oregon Ferret Shelter at
[log in to unmask] or calling 503-557-8369.

Need ADV Testing?  The Oregon Ferret Shelter offers low cost ADV Testing.
Call the shelter at 503-557-8369 for information.

Hope to see you there ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG