From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:09:11 -0600
Were they Barbra's ferrets to start with?  Under what law did the judge
who heard the case allow the ferrets to be given to her?  We all need to
know THAT before we make any judgements.

IMO, if hte JUDGE, who is there for the DISTINCT reason of making a
decision based on the evidence and laws has said that Barbara is the
owner of the ferrets, then that is the way it should be.

Until I hear otherwise, I will say, Barbara, I support you!  You have the
law on your side and the other shelter is simply acting like a recent
candidate for President and throwing a temper tantrum.

I support a person for fighting for what she feels is right, and winning.
If they have ht eLAW on their side, then they SHOULD fight as hard as
they could for what is theirs

Marta