Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:24:28 EST
Wolf is home from surgery that removed as much of the cancer as was
possible.  The fibrosarcoma grew back rapidly since his last surgery in
March and extended this time to right behind his right ear, down his
shoulder, and a spot on the spine area.  I don't know how the vet managed
to do all the different suture sights so nicely.

Wolf is itching and the area is red and puffy where he was shaved and
around all the sutures.  But he ate his duck soup on his own today and
waddled around a little.  Thanks to all of you, I asked for pain medication
to be sent home with me.

My deepest gratitude to all of you who said a prayer-however brief- for
Wolfs recovery.  There is not a story of a sick ferret or the notice from a
grief stricken mom or dad where my prayers are not said as I finish reading
what each of you has written.

There have been many deaths here lately.  I feel when I read of All the
poor wee ones like I am walking through a grave yard.  My heart goes out
to all of you and yours.

May God Bless each of our beloved ferrets.
Lisette