From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:52:46 -0800
A tired, hungry and cold little ferret was found in the Parma, Ohio,
area yesterday or today. It is in a safe place but we would like to
put the word out in the event someone has lost this sweetie and is
searching for it. If you, or someone you know, lost a ferret, email
me and I'll put you in touch with the ferret's current caretaker.
Owner will need to describe the ferret to assure rightful ownership.

Thanks,
Julie