From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:20:03 +0200
I just had the funniest vision, I have to share, Bob arrives Saturday
morning at 7 30 in Amsterdam, He has been up all night, sleeping in a
plane isn't very easy, but that's ok, alls new and Bob is taking it all
in, by ten he wishes he had a box of matches to keep his eyes open, jet
lag is taking over, by 12 he can no longer understand the dubbed Dutch
English being spoken.  At the end of the day he is asleep on his feet.
Sunday is spent being polite and Monday he heads for the nearest museum
in Amsterdam.  He is so engrossed in the measuring of bones that the
security have to through him out at the end of the day, Bob wonders what
to do now, ok head for the station and get the first train to Paris.
Spends the night working on the measurements of all the bones and arrive
in Paris in the morning, spends the day in a museum, and get tuft out
again in the evening, heads for the station and gets the train to
England, spends the day in a museum gets tuft out again and heads for the
station, gets the train for Germany, After the 12th country Bob suddenly
realizes that it's time to head back to Holland, on the 20th, of November
I'm sitting behind him, holding him up with a broomstick and have to
pinch his behind when he falls asleep while talking (what's left of it)
so Sunday Bob gets some sleep and Tuesday we drag him through Amsterdam,
Bob doesn't even realize he is in the red light district, so Bob finally
gets to go home, when his plane arrives there are people waiting to pick
him up, but they cant find Bob, someone says, there's a skinny bloke over
there in a large Hawaiian shirt, but no sign of Bob maybe he missed his
plane

Hey don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger

Stephenie