From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:59:17 EDT
I recently had two ferrets turned over to me needing a home.  I thought I'd
try here first.

Two females, ages 1 1/2-2 years old.  Light colored sables.  Healthy/very
playful.  One bites occasionally.  The owner said she would bite anybody
but them, so I guess it's whoever she's use to?  I am a big wuss when it
comes to biters, but the two times I've been bit I did the scruff/NO!
method.

They are due for their shots and I have them scheduled for their distemper
shots.  They have a nice two story cage, food, and lots of toys, and
care/grooming products.  Can travel to help transport.  Note: I will be
at Ferret Extravaganza in Columbus on August 26th.  However, since they're
not current on shots I can't bring them into the show area.

Asking $50 donation, which will go to Ferrets Dream House (shelter) in
Sharonville, Ohio.  Currently the shelter is full and I'm picking up
Kentucky ferrets.  I am located about 10 miles south of Cincinnati.

Thank you.

Susan D.