Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:41:53 -0300
Hello everybody!

I would like to thank all those who were so kind to write me and offer me a
number of tips on feeding, and also regarding my other questions.  Thank
you so much!  Sorry for not replying any sooner, but I'm having some
troubles with my mail box.  My little guy thanks too, since he has been
receiving lots of new yummy nutritional meals now!  We really appreciated
your help and attention!!

And since I couldn't help, here goes another question - are there any Irish
ferrets owners on this list?  Does anybody know if it is allowed to enter
Ireland with ferrets and raise them there?  How about London?  I know they
are allowed in London, but can they get into the country with their mommy?
What companies fly ferrets to London (together with the owner, not in the
luggage compartment)?

Thanks again!

Best Wishes,

Dany.