Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:44:54 +0000
It is very sad on the part of those people who pretend to be others just
to cause trouble and send out mail to try and cause more problems

As for me I know that at least two guys and a "lady" are on the committee
of a national club who have hacked into one of my lesser used accounts
and with the knowledge and extreme delight from other members of the said
club have sent out mail as me, they even went so far as to change the
signature of the out going mail to make out that all I post are a load
of lies.

I think these people have a problem with others getting on with life and
posting on many boards.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html