From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:34:16 -0400
Awww, shucks!

Thank you for you very kind words.  Really though, all of the credit in
this case should go to Lynn Zummo.  Lynn dropped everything with nary a
complaint to dash right out and help Jason.  She is the true hero in this
story!  Jason just happened to have my phone number (fortunately!), and I
called Lynn since I knew that she was closest to our ferret friend in
peril.  Most importantly, I'm just awfully happy that everything turned
out OK.

As for helping others, I'm always glad to try to do so.  I learned a very
important lesson years ago from Rick White down in Texas, and I'll never
forget it.  My dear Bean was ill with an undiagnosed stomach problem.  I
sent out a plea for help, and Rick responded with such helpful advice and
information.  He even offered his phone number so that I might call for
further instructions if needed.  As a result of Rick's suggestions, my vet
was able to correctly diagnose and treat my dear boy.  Without Rick, I
don't know if Bean would have made it.  Ever since, I've been repaying his
kindness in the best way that I know how- I help other people with ferret
questions and problems as best as I can.

Moral of the story?  Pass the kindness on, and we'll all make the world a
better place. : )

Happy ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
visit the Sage Ferrets web site at