From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:55:30 -0700
Hello, y'all

I'm curious to know if anyone can recommend any good books that deal with
grieving the loss of a companion animal/pet.  Most of you know why I'm
asking .... I'm looking to find something that is designed to help the
reader work through the grief and hopefully find answers to questions I
have; I don't really need A "chicken soup for the soul type book" that's
just going to make me cry MORE.

There is one I already know about - The Loss of a Pet by Wallace Sife.
Any others?

Thanks,
Jennifer and Snowball