From:
kinnikinc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:20:52 -0600
Ok I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm desperate.  I have five
wonderful, loveable fur kids that 'were' all potty trained.  But since I
brought my last one home, one of the children started going behind the
door.  Trust me, It's not due to a lack of boxes or cleanliness.  I made
sure I cleaned up the little mishaps right away, but now they all have
taken to corner.  I have tried everything fabreeze, carpet remnants, even
the plastic carpet runners.  I am now at a complete loss.  The only other
thing I can think of is confining them to their cage, but I really don't
want to do that.  I just don't know what to do.  It's getting worse day
after day.  So please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance... I know I can't be the only one out there that has
been out smarted by their children!

Carol & the fab 5
Skeeter  (Mommy I swear it wasn't me)
Spanky   ( I wanna play,I wanna play!!!)
Cara Mia (It's not time to clean, it's time to play get mommy's toes...
          chomp!)
Babou ( Mommy tell them to leave me alone it's nap time)
Dew   (Mommy Spanky won't leave me alone...how am I suppose to back up to
     the forbidden corner?)