From:
"J. Court" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:55:15 -0800
I have had navidad and she had a cat that I kept for a week and he play
with my ferret like he was a ferret too but alas he had to go and for some
reason she started pooping right next to her water and food so a friend
who is trying to get a lic to resue ferrets and she has 11 ferrets now so
she got a ferret that has been abuse and I took her in for my navidad and
they got along and sem to play but someone seems to poop by the food and
water and the bottom floor of their cage where they play is a place for
some one to poop and now navidad refuse to use the box poo next to it