Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:59:56 +0000
Ah, another day in the trenches! Back again to Millie's for the
evening. Cleaning, topping of food and water and checking for dirty
bedding. It was a success! Two of us ladies were able to get all the
ferrets done and smooch and love on them as we were doing it.

I can't wait till Saturday when it's play time! Im so glad I've been
able to donate my time to this rescue. They are never in my area. Geez,
last time I had to fly to Maryland to help a rescue this size. It's a
joy to see this kids blossoming the way they are.

Personalities are coming out. There's this little silver mitt baby girl
(the youngest I've seen there) that is just a joy. My daughter held her
forever and let her crawl all over her and snuggle in her hoodie. Im so
glad that Britney didn't let herself get attached! But she sure did get
attached to Britney LOL.

Anyway.. till tomorrow! It's gonna be a long, fun, exhausting day but I
am SO up for it.

Leanne in Fort Worth