Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:41:04 EDT
Pie, there is a tiny little girl who is coming your way...........she
put up a strong fight, but the lymphoma had spread and yesterday her
daddy and I had to make the decision to help her cross the Bridge....
anyone who knows me knows that grandma is a wuss once these
decisions are made.....I run for the door leaving their daddy to hold
them as they cross......but yesterday he was working so grandma held
her in her little pink blankie, talking to her and giving her kisses
as she crossed.......

you'll have to watch out for this little girl Pie.......her name is
Fergie and you will recognize her because she has a sparkly pink
backpack filled to the brim.......She said she had snackies, toys and
blankies for all of her brothers and sisters who crossed before her and
weren't able to take something with them, and she took her special pink
blankie, but there was one more thing in there and she wouldn't say
what it was.......just said it was something special for Pie..........

Please let her daddy and grandma know when she gets there. She will be
so happy to feel good and we know she'll be beautiful wearing her white
fur coat again........Please tell her thank you for the almost 6 years
of joy and love she gave to us, let her know how sorry we are that she
had to go, and that we'll always love her and miss her. Thank you for
helping her not be afraid to be away from her home and family.