From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 08:01:05 GMT
The NFWS is holding its members Christmas Show on Sunday the 7th Dec at Gt
Barr School, Aldridge Road, Birmingham (UK).  The doors open at 9am judging
starts at 1030.  There will be about half-a- dozen FMLer's attending the
show so any others in the Birmingham area are welcome to drop by.

It is a members only show but if you wish to show your ferrets you can join
the NFWS on the day.  Classes are Hobs: Albino, Polecat, Sandy, Coloured &
Kit.  Jills: Albino, Polecat, Sandy, Coloured & Kit.  There are also classes
for Veteran, Personality / Disabled and Handler under 14.  There will also
be childrens competitions, workshops, stalls and refreshments will be
available.

Anyone wanting further information please e-mail me.
Sheila

http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm (updated 28th Nov)
Bolton Ferret Welfare & Newsletter Editor of the
National Ferret Welfare Society of the UK
The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily those of the NFWS