From:
Leslie Robinette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:07:35 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I've read the FML for several months now,but I have never posted before.
My fuzzy Nikita used to push her litter box around also.  If you can't find
the ferret clips,you can use bungy cords.  That's what I use on her litter
box.  And if your cage has the plastic bottom just get the plastic hooks to
attach first.  I've done it both ways and it works.  Hope this helps
someone out.

Leslie & Nikita