Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:19:09 -0800
Hi all
Da investagation for my nightgown is over.  Bear found da dirty culprit dat
stole my nightgown.  Turns out it waz my brother.  Cost me two cheweasels
but it waz worth it.

A little girl came in.  She said her name waz Jewel.  She got da tour of da
place.  She showed a interest in da Fruit bar and ate a little.  But her
real interest waz da Otter Slide.  She looked like she waz having a real
good time and didn't seem to mind getting wet at all.  She kept climbing
out of da pool and running back just to slide down again.  She said to tell
her mommy dat she luved her and sneds lots of kisses and to tell her it
wasn't her fault.  She said there is nothing to forgive and she doesn't
blame her at all.

A little boy came in later.  He said hiz name was Ed.  You are right he
looks like an Ed.  Anyway I gave him da tour.  He waz really interested in
da Fruit Bar and ate a bunch.  Then he went over to da Baby Food Balconey
and ate some of dat.  I don't know where these guys put it all.  He ate
more than I weigh.  He met a lot of others over there and they went off to
see da sights by themselves and to try everything.  He said to send hiz luv
to hiz mommy and lots of cuddles and hugs.

I am going over and grab dat brother of mine by da neck and drag him over
to da Otter Slide and throw him in da pool and if it feels good I might do
it several times.  Teach him to mess with this sprite.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee