From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:25:46 -0400
Jill, I am so happy things are working out for you. I am glad to hear
that she is getting treated. I understand the privicy issues thing.
Can't wait until Baby Girl is home. I did not mean to sound like money
was the issue for you. It usually is for the store. It seems like you
found a manager that cares. Many do not. I see you are fighting for all
you are worth and it is working out for you. Congratulations. You kept
your heart open and trusted.

However as I stated before, many situtations do not work out. It is
frustrating, and does wear a person out.

I justed wanted you to beware of the pitfalls that occur. Many times I
have seen people stand on principal, which I think is well and good.,
but they caught up in the fight and loose sight of the goal. (not only
with pets, but with other things in life too). Glad to see that did not
happen to you.

I am not an ogre, as pretty much suggested. Just want the best for you
and Baby Girl.

Thank you for your kind recap of the situtation. I think down deep,
you understood, what I was trying to say.

Keep us posted on "Baby Girl" She is one lucky lady that you found her.

[SA]