From:
Karen Daigneault <"[log in to unmask]"@BEALENET.COM>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 06:28:50 -0500
My daughter, "Manna" is all "gungho set" on having a kit for her birthday.
(It's been awhile since I've raised a baby ;) - I have already contacted
Path Valley, talked with them briefly.  Decided to ask around on the fml
too, - all my current kids are adopted, and if anyone's in need, or anyone
has kits for sale, her birthday is May 16.  Please contact me with info
privately so as to not clog up the list....

Ferret rooms....ok, I know to tear up the carpets, but would prefer not to
do that just yet...anyone have any ideas for the corners?  I've laid plastic
down and now currently have carpet remnants that I get for .50 a piece in
the corners...(they love *that*!) Anyway, I've used doggie wee wee pads,
newspapers, plastic and, of course, lots of litter pans.  My kids have a 99%
hit rate in the cage.  Outside?  0%.  I'd love to leave them out all day..
there's lots of toys, etc. to keep them busy......(oh, the 99% litter pan
room didn't work..they still found the carpet.) Anyway, I'm open for
suggestions.

I just got my AFA application/etc., regarding the June show.  *sigh*...I was
looking forward to entering my Sammie.  (Jean, if you thought he was
gorgeous *before* you should see him NOW!!).  He is my doll baby!  He has,
since the last time I spoke with you, possessed the dog bed.  Hey, they
never slept in it anyway!  It became a "toybox" for the doggies and Sammie
has since claimed it.  - You know when your a ferret person when you take
your favorite wolf blanket (from the wildlife federation) and cover your
fert up, only to discover later that it is now deemed his!  Anyway, Sammie
was last vaccinated with Galaxy D.  So much for that.  If anything I'm going
to send a copy of the registration to my vet with such information, and also
some back posts on the fml regarding it... So we call can pull positive out
of negative, huh?

Karen&Manna-hoomans
Sammie:  "I'm gorgeous! I know it, I'm not a fert - come see me at
http://beale3.bealenet.com/~kdaignea/us.htm
Bubba:  "Uh, Sammie, forget it!  I am too cute!  (where's Whazzat?  Dang
that little kid beats the crap out of me!)  I'm right below Sammie!"
Robbie:  when are you going to put my pic up mommy, huh?  Show everyone
how much I've grown! And how much I've changed!  I don't look much like
a "wannable anymore" - now I look like a roly poly blaze! (Robbie, be
patient! - scanner is getting replaced!)
Daisy - "I'm on duck soup cause I got too skinny and Mommy is torturing
me by making me eat it!"
Samantha - "well, I *was* on duck soup and now I'm normal again and just
want to climb to the highest spot anywhere~oh EAT Daisy!!!!"
Hopps:  "I love to give kisses, I love my mommy and Manna, and would
just love to get out, without that dang leash!!!!