From:
j carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:24:34 -0800
Bridge greeters, My sweet old man Dew is on his way to you. Please make
sure he finds Billy the Kid, as he is my only ferret waiting at the
bridge and is probably a little lonley without his bussiness from here
on earth. You cant miss him he is a loving dark eyed white with a few
dark guard hairs near his rear and will be carrying an Eagles hammock.

Dook and Dance my two littlle boys! Daddy misses you!

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the
shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal
likewise with their fellow men.

St. Francis of Assisi

Have you hugged your ferret today?