From:
Adam Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 23:56:55 -0400
Hello fellow Ferret lovers!  Just wanted to introduce ourselves to the FML.
Our fuzzies are Merlin (9month old, champagne, female) & Oz (1 year, sable,
male), whose only goals in life seem to be to make work for Mommy and Daddy,
and to keep them entertained!  It is great to be able to come home after a
long day at work relax with our little buddies.  We are from Toronto,
Ontario and are members of FAST (Ferret Aid Society of Toronto), a local
Ferret Shelter (please visit them at http://home.echo-on.net/~magick).
I am quite sure our family will grow as soon as we get our income tax
return in ;)

I have a question regarding food for our ferrets.  We found a new brand
(well... new to us) at the Pet Store today called Nutri-Life by
Sheppard&Greene.  It had 35%min protien, 20%min fat, 3%max fiber, and
15%taurine (which I have seen much discussion of the past few days), so it
sounded good at first glance.  Anyone had any experience with this food?
We are currently using Hagen, but know there are better brands out there so
are looking around as to what is best for our little guys.  Any info would
be appreciated.

Thanks from Oz, Merlin, & their big buddies (Adam & Nicole)