From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:17:58 -0500
Easy Off sweetie!  I've been looking for your address for weeks now.  I
wanted to thank you for the lovely package you sent me over the holidays
for the fur babies.  It was very sweet of you to think of us.

Pam V. The toys and sleep sacks were beautiful!  Did you make the toys
yourself?  I loved them and thank you soooo much.  You are always thinking
of us here in the North!

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick

Harley T-shirts are here! $36 US $46 Can.
please see http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/store.html

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!