From:
Darlene Connon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 00:46:16 -0700
I love my Real Canaidian Ferrets very much. My two boys are almost 2.
Koby from the very begining has been very docile and loving. He never
had any biting issues. His brother Dontae is very active and was bitey
(he would draw blood) when I got him, but with work he's as good as it
gets--he still likes to nip the nose. He's a momma's boy and demands
one on one playtime with me.

Now my Jayla (she's 3 1/2 mths) is a handful!! She's seems to be in
overdrive most of the time--poor Koby has decided to go to new heights
to get some peace.Bite training (she has never drawn blood) is constant
and lots of handling is necesary. Despite that she is a real sweetie
and brings lots of fun to the family. The paper I got with her says
she should have a H tatoo. So I'm assuming with what I've read on the
FML she's a Hagen (Real Can. Ferret). Just haven't been able to get
her to quit squirming long enough to check her tat.

Darlene, Koby, Dontae & Jayla
Remembering Abby & Nike