Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:52:53 -0800
Hi, all-

I heard a rumor yesterday that a little girl named Rosie was going to
come across the Bridge.  Well, she did today.  She walked the rainbow
planks very slowly, because her final illness had made her very tired.

Her Business was here to greet her, too.  Noodles, Harpo, and Garfey.
Sometimes reunions are not always happy here, not all ferrets are friends
in the World of the Living, and sometimes that animosity carries over to
the Afterworld.  That wasn't the case here.  Noodles was the first to
walk up to Rosie and nuzzle her, to exchange scents.  They each laid
their heads over one another's backs for a long time, and just stood
there quietly with their eyes closed.  It was really very moving.  They
are friends, now and forever.

After we got the business of Greeting done, We went to the Fruit Bar so
that Rosie could get her strength back up.  She is so happy not to have
that hind end weakness anymore!  Plus she looooved the chopped dates!
These are the soft, sweet fresh ones that stick to your whiskers, not
the chewy, nasty ones that you get in the grocery store.  We only get
the finest fruit here!

Rosie was up for a little mayhem, so we went to the field of Large
Household Appliances.  All five of us ripped the bottom insulation out
of two dishwashers, and a stove.  It was awesome!  Fiberglass fuzz got
everywhere!  Then we all piled into a still warm clothes dryer full of
soft clean towels and hand a good nap.  None of this stuff is dangerous
here!

Rosie wants her Mommy Valerie to know how much she loves her, and will
miss her.  She appreciates how hard Valerie tried to save her from the
lymphoma, but it was simply not to be.  Rosie says she had a good life,
even if Noodles was a pain in the a** back then.  As I said, things are
different between them now.

Tonight the Business is going to hang it's hammies together inside of a
big fancy dishwasher.  One that is still wet inside, so that they can
lick the water off of all the surfaces.

Bye-
Sandee