From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 09:19:22 -0400
Hi, Tasha,

Keith and I have eight fuzzies, all of which are healthy, happy, and full
of play.

I'm not saying we never have heath problems, but so far, thankfully, no
really awful ones.

I'm sorry you're going through so much with your business now.  Remember,
though, that many ferts recover from adrenal surgery and have long, happy
lives afterwards.  Don't lose heart!

Take care,
Caity

(mine: Adric, Kerr Avon, Nyssa, Romana, and Pertwee)
(his: Tenchi, Ryo-Ohki, and Lady Ayeka)