From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:04:53 EST
I also want to thank everyone that send so many presents for the shelter
kids.  with all the new kids it really helped out so much.

I do need to apoligize that not everyone has received their pics in the
mail.  i do not own a digital camera, I rely on someone to do that stuff,
and its sad to say that she is not dong what she promised me she would
do.  I'm in the process of trying to get the discs with the pics and get
them printed and sent out.  Please just give me time to get this done.

I do need addresses for :
Tamara and Jeff, Stephanie R. and Patty Riley to send the pics to.  I
know I'm forgetting a few but I'll remember!!!

To all who have send presents and donations, you are so special to my
shelter ferrets, and they all send dooks and hugs!

Thanks again,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"