From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:57:19 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e) is offering a variety pack of 10 ferret Easter
cards for $12 with free domestic & international shipping. The cards
come in a variety pack with 5 different designs, 2 of ea. design.

Cards measure 5"x7" & are printed on a glossy heavyweight 300gsm card
stock paper, then finished with a matte lamination. The inside greeting
reads "Happy Easter". The back of the card also has a small matching
photo. White envelopes are included.

To view cards click on link below:
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Easter%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so we
can all avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering & how
many sets. When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is
not visible to us, so please include your address in the message field.
You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. We do have a limited number of these card packs that we
can order. They are special ordered & will need to be printed & shipped
& are coming from overseas, so please allow 3+ weeks for delivery. That
being said, we recommend that you place your order by March 10th, to
minimize the risk that they may not arrive by Easter. If you need to
allow time to get your cards mailed to your recipients, then you might
want to order earlier.

Take a peek at our Ebay listings as well.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html?item=260956398104

Thanks for looking. All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).