Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 04:49:05 -0700
Guys, this is so hard I don't know how I will get through it.  My sweetie
pie Arthur passed over to the bridge at around four am this morning.  He
was staying at the vet but wasn't responding to the fluids medication or
food.  This is the first ferret I have lost and I don't know what to do.
It feels odd saying 'he's dead'.  How can he be dead?  I saw him bouncing
around Sunday morning.  Maybe there was somthing I couldve done.  He was
my bestest sweetie pie he would give me daily kisses and cuddles and
dooks.  He had a special diet, he had favorite toys, he had funny quirks.

Please somone tell me how to feel, because I have never felt this way
about any other animal.  These ferrets are truly my kids.  They are my
life.  He was only five y/o, six in September.  I was planning on a huge
birthday party for him since six is a big one.  I want to find out what
happened and why he passed away.  I just can't believe it.  It seems like
a dream, like its not real.  I can so clearly see him in my mind.  I hope
he's somwhere better now.

Krista and the four fuzzies, one at the bridge (Fonzi, May 5, 3:45 am)