From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:52:05 -0800
Just a bit of pointing out "heroes" in the ferret world.  These little
things are very important and we do not want them to go unacknowledged
in the ferret community that usually lavishes praise on those who most
seek it.

>From:    jmarch <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Flu CURE!  GS4104
>Regarding the change in attitude by the LASPCA on their "Ask The Vet" web
>page...somebody thanked me on the next FML - I should point out that a
>*lot* of people must have complained so the change was a joint FML effort.
>*I* want to thank whoever pointed out the original disaster to the FML a
>few months back.

We are impressed with someone who deflects even deserved praise.  And thank
you for the bit of research you did on the flu virus drug.

We also sure hope you also regain your stolen ferrets.  That is a sad
situation.

>From:    Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret survey

Despite our initial difference of opinion.  We know you were acting out of
concern while we were giving the Doctor the benefit of the doubt And our
misunderstanding and the slip of the fingers that left a 'not' out of our
last post.  We are glad to see that you are a big enough man to acknowledge
a change in mind.  Thank you...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/