From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:13:58 -0500
 Hello,
For those of you who love to sew and make hammocks, sleepsacks and etc.

I was in Walmart this morning look for Spongebob material to make
some hammocks, I did find some and I will putting them on ebay soon, I
have 2 sets of (A Hammock and A sleepsack)

But I also found some material which has what looks like a postal stamp
with the firemen holding up the flag pole that says Heros USA 2001 on it.
If anyone would like to see it, I can email you a photo of it, if you
email me, don't know how to do websites so I cant create an link.

I am making hammocks out of mine!!

Ada and Kerry Gibbs
Visit Weaselpal Hammocks and Sleepers below:
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html