From:
lightkeeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:59:53 -0600
DerbyEggs will be going out this week to the DMK kids in the various
shelters, rescues, and sanctuaries. A lot of people donated and that
will mean a lot of the DMK kids will be getting these colorful eggs.

A couple weeks ago I asked that all who had taken in DMK kids to send
me your mailing addy so if you haven't done that, this is the time to
get your mailing addy to me along with the number of kids you took in
so your rescued fuzzies will get some of the eggs.

I will have DerbyEggs for those who want them for their own ferrets,
for a friend's ferrets or for the lucky little angel you picked off
the Giving Tree but this is going to be a "first come first serve" so
if you want eggs now is the time to get your orders in.

I will continue to work making more eggs but I am just one person doing
all this; getting the shelter addys, making up the boxes getting them
ready to mail, and then dashing off to the post office to mail them.
There is still time to get DerbyEggs for Christmas but I wouldn't wait
too much longer, orders are coming in and at some point I am going to
have to make a cut off point so I can insure the orders I have already
can be filled.

~Karen

Check out my famous crochet ferret eggs for your ferrets. Over 350
dozen sold and that is a lot of happy ferrets.