From:
"Hunter, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 12:54:00 MST
Hi
One the subject of tail wagging....  One of my ferrets wags his tail all the
time.  When he plays with you or one of the other ferrets he lays down on
the floor and pretends to hide himself.  He doesn't do a very good job
though because you can usually see his tail just a going.  It is so funny to
watch because he thinks that he is being sneeky!!  One of my other ferrets
(Johnny) only will wag his tail if he is happy.  If he has just gotten up
from a sleep or I come home from work he will walk around for about and hour
with his tail wagging.  He reminds me of a dog sometimes.  Tasha doesn't wag
her tail at all.  She has a different way to show that she is happy and
thats just dooking.

Anyway hope this helps...

Havock, Johnney, Tasha and me(Theresa)