From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:36:22 -0800
Hi Danni,
Sounds like two ferret rescues I had.  Thankfully, like yours, both came
back to life and lived long and happy lives, one with me, Freddie Poo and
one with my daughter, a lovely sabel female.  It tears my heart out to
hear of more starvation and neglect cases.  I am so happy that the ferret
came to you.  He will always be the most loving, because he was the most
neglected.  Somehow, instead of holding grudges against humans, those we
rescue from near death, are the happiest and most grateful.

Thank you for showing what human kindness can do.  We have been given
stewardship over the animals of this planet, and some people fail,
miserably.

Rocky will be your little angel.  Always love him.

Cheryl Nordgulen of Critterpen Ferret Rescue