From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:03:32 -0700
We have 4 ferrets in Toledo Ohio that need to be placed.  All are around
4 years old.

Hun is a female mitt.  Atilla is a sable male.  Libbers is a silver
female.  Finally, Killer is an albino male.

We would like to place these kids directly into their new home, if at all
possible.

If you are interested in more information, please email me as I haven't
gotten her blessing to post her contact info yet.

Thank you,
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.