From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:31:46 -0500
I have always slept with animals.  I have been trained not to roll, and
if I do, I reach out and feel around first.  (Yeah, I always have been
strange)

Most of the old-timers that end up sleeping in bed seem to prefer sleeping
on my chest, curled up right under the blanket, so the ferret smell is
right there.  There is nothing more reassuring.

The one I miss the most is my little Nibbles, he would climb into bed and
curl up on my chest, or nuzzle up in my neck on the pillow.  He was adrenal
with a bad heart, and he had the adrenal smell, when he had to go potty, he
would lick my nose so I would place him on the floor, or he would just walk
over to the pile of clothes that remained there solely for him to use as a
ladder.

Any way, as long as you are know they are there, you should be ok.  It
takes a major change in how you sleep to allow for the addition of ferrets.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter