From:
Ferret Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:44:55 -0400
Good luck, tried everything imagineable to ferret proof our reclining
rocker, and they would always find a different way into it.  Dug all the
filling out of it too, had to get rid of it.  To keep them safe from
someone sitting in the rocker while in/under it, I would just push it up to
the wall where it wouldn't rock, and then put something very large in the
seat, that way family knew ferrets were out and not to sit on the chair.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap, General Kaos & Taylor!