From:
"Sidsel L. Espersen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:53:29 +0200
Hi Sharon!

Well, I completly understand your desire to own such a beauty, I myself
have just ordered an angora albino male whom I'm sure will fit right in
with my 2 sabels and 1 champagne.

I only know bad things about Ferpharm, I myself would never ever pay the
price he's asking or accept the things he has done in the past, it's a
long story, but lets just say there were some very bad neuters which
caused the death of quite a few ferrets.

I know of one good breeder in Denmark who breeds angoras, and I mean
fullblooded angoras with nose hair and all.  I have no idea whether or not
she'll ship to the States, but I can offer you her e-mail address and her
homepage, so you may see her breeding stock.

Her email: [log in to unmask]
The pictures: http://home13.inet.tele.dk/ilder/page3.html

I know kits will be arriving soon, and she has quite a lot waiting to get
one...

As for ferpharm and the owner to have "invented" angora ferrets, I don't
believe it, the first ones I ever heard of was in Sweden.

Well, if there's anything else you want to know, just write! :)

- Sidsel