From:
Pauline Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:47:46 EST
We have some exciting news, we had babies born.  These babies will not be
available for the March Show but will be available as early as mid-April
to June.

Our First Litter was born on January 15th from my siamese mitt girl
(comes from a long line of excellent mitts) and my black mitt boy.  There
are two left from this litter.  The silver pandas, spotted white and
silver mitt blaze boys are all taken.  Also the largest girl is also
taken.  I do have two rather dark girls left from this litter.  Also born
on January 15th was one surviving baby from my Scottish chocolate point
and my English Chocolate Mitt boy.  The surviving baby boy is a large
dark one.  (this baby is being fostered by the siamese mitt girl)

The next litter was born February 6th from my siamese girl and chocolate
mitt panda boy.  They are too young to color and have not sexed them as
the mom is a first time mom.  She had three babies.  I try not to disturb
them much until they are 2 weeks or if there is a problem.  Two of the
babies in this litter are already reserved.  There will be one available.

Coming up due I have:
My canadian/swedish chocolate girl with my chocolate boy due end of
February

Cinnamon Mitt Panda Girl with my Cinnamon French Boy due in mid -March

My black self girl with my black self boy due in mid -March.

This completes my breeding list for the year.  If you are interested
please let me know, I have a waiting list for some of the lines.  Please
feel free to visit my website at: www.freewebs.com/dlightfulferrets/
also if you are looking for available ferrets, we recommend you check
out:
www.freewebs.com/islandferrets/
or looking a mature adult ferret please check out:
http://pages.ivillage.com/jedi.knight/