From:
"Ada (Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:50:32 -0400
Hello,
It is with much sadness that I had to our little Silver Mitt girl(Dakota)
across the rainbow bridge at 1:55AM.

Dakota came to me in 2001, she was 3.5 years old , she lived to be 7.5
years old.  She had ulcers and had 3 surgeries during the time I had her.
She was a very good girl and ALWAYS went in her potty box, no matter what
..

Mom will miss her, may she dance once again and join her cage mate and
boy friend Runner at the Rainbow bridge.

Huggs to my little sweetie girl (Dakota)

Mommy Adalila

Missing:
Ginger, Minnie, Buddy Luv, Chester, Cocoa, Runner, Smokey, Stanley and
Now Dakota.

Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers:
http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html