Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:07:12 -0700
I thought the purpose of the FML was to learn from others or to help others
learn to better care for their fuzzies.  What's up with all the bashing
over questions?  One has to remember that we are not all adults here --
there are children who are on the list.  No question should be treated as
"stupid".

Please take time and think before you blast at someone's question -- it may
be valid in their minds and on the minds of others who are too timid to
ask.  If you constantly criticize then everyone becomes timid and no one
will get their questions answered.  The learning process will stop.  Not
everyone on this list is a Shelter with years of experience -- some of them
are just kids with pets and want to take proper care of them.  Answer their
questions with sensitivity.

Lynn (Harley, Sneekers, Jake and Max)
Missing: Tooley, Peanut, Cyanne, Frostie & Annie