From:
Tom Dell'Aringa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 10:08:18 +0000
Hello,

This is my first post.  We own two ferrets, Corona and Cail.  Corona is
almost 5 years old, and Cail is just a baby at about 6 months, we just got
her 2 months ago.

Everything I read said there should be no problem getting them together, but
Corona got real sick and stopped eating when we got Cail.  We took her to
the vet and he gave her (I cant remember) to stop her diarreah.

Strangely, she got better almost right away, so I don't know if it was
stress to the new ferret or not.  I separated them into 2 cages, and that
seemed to help.  But they still play together.

The problem is that when the get together they hiss at each other,
especially Corona the older.  I think she doesn't like Cail, but Cail wants
to play..  Is there anything we can do?  I think Cail gets lonely
sometimes...

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  You can e-mail me
directly, I may not see the list.

Thanks,

Tom Dell'Aringa