From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 12:23:47 -0400
I received an email from the Antietam Humane Society in Waynesboro, Pa.
They received two ferrets the other night that were left outside in their
cage.  They apparently are not set up to keep these guys, so if anyone is
interested in adopting them, please call them at 717-762-5053 (I have
permission to post the number).

If nobody adopts them, I have offered to take them into our shelter but I
can't make the trip until either next Saturday or Sunday.

Mary

Mary McCarty-Houser
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Director, Centre County Branch