From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 10:14:52 -0500
Oh Boy Oh BOy! Hi everybody!

It's me pretty as a picture Blossom who would NEVER think of taking an
n-bone out of ALbus's mouth -- Mom must have been seeing things! Auntie
Susan T came today and played with all of us here at the shelter, she
did some floor scraping & Cleaning too before heading out to look for
a new apartment. It was so MUCH fun! She played spin the ferret in the
bag and Austin loved it so much he stayed in the bag for 4 rides! Aunty
also checked in on Barn-y the new ferret kid in the nursing cage
upstairs. She was worried about him being so skinny, but Mom told her
he was doing good now he was awfully thin before! His sore frozen feet
are much better. I can't wait to meet him!

So Mom is hoping that we are all set for ferrets here until after
shelter Dad gets a job! She has to travel to the state house agin this
week for a law being proposed for critters who have health issues and
cannot safely be vaccinated against rabies. Similar to the law FL
passed a while ago. This stuff gets to non ferret for me so I will
jest let her do it.

Meanwhile a friendly reminder to those who might want to get in at
the last minute on the special raffle to help the shelter programs
at Ferret Wise.

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html
The drawing date is Feb 5 so you jest have today to get your tickets
via paypal ID: [log in to unmask]

There are 15 great prizes 14 of em are $1 each or 6 chances for $5 and
the 1st prize a original pastel painting of Ariel by our nifty shelter
Mom i tickets for that are 2/$5.00 Prizes are drawn in separate
drawings so you can choose how many to buy tickets for! A really neato
way to play!

Mom wants to thanks some special folks for helping us out- The Totally
Ferret Food folks shipped some food over to St Gregory's hospice to
help Mom Judy out after hospice Dad Christian left for Rainbow Bridge.
they also shipped some TF food with turkey bits here for Barn-y and
Mom said she could share with us too!

Mom is working hard to get the newsletter ready to print and hopes by
next week this time it is in the mail for everyone to read before
Valentines Day!

A reminder that our Feb Ferret Meetup will be Sat Feb 17 3-5 pm. Uncle
Greg is arriving early at the shelter to try and match his gal Lil' up
with a buddy. Her cage mate left for rainbow bridge a while ago and she
is all alone now.

Momma has been walking kinda funny lately seems she fell with her
wobbly knees and now her back is pretty hurt... but she still manages
to make us our soup, give us lots of hugs, clean our cages so we don't
notice much 'sept the funny way she is walking!

Well, that's all for now I need to supervise for snack time! Momma
still has some ebay stuff which helps all us kids out at:

Hope to hear from you all real soon.. Maybe I will get to help put the
newsletters in the envelopes! Yahooo!